My blogging has sunk to these depths...
Put your iPod (or iRiver) on shuffle (unless it is an early version iPod, one that doesn't have shuffle) and press next for each question. Write down the song that's playing as an answer.
1) How would you describe yourself?
Are You In? - Incubus. (No laughter please, no woman has ever said this to me!)
2) What do you like in a guy/girl?
Evil vs Good - Clem Snide (muhahahha)
3) What is your motto?
Please Forgive Me - David Gray (What for, I'm innocent!)
4) What do your friends think of you?
Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters (Learn to shut up more likely)
5) What do you think about often?
You Donít Know What Love Is - John Martyn (Not a clue)
6) What do your parents think of you?
Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters (Mum thinks I'm camp?)
7) What do you think of your best friend?
Solitude Standing - Suzanne Vega
8) What do you think of the person you like?
Sink The Pink! - AC-DC (Subtle!)
9) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Traffic In The Sky - Jack Johnson
10) What do you think when you see the person you like?
I Need - Jay Quinn Band
11) What song will they play at your wedding?
Poison Girl - Chris Whitley (Poisonous Bitch is what they should have played, ha ha)
12) What will they play at your funeral?
You Ain't Got A Hold On Me - AC-DC
13) What is your hobby/interest?
Slippery People - Talking Heads (no, ultrasound scanning, that's my CAREER!)
14) What is your biggest fear?
Limited Excess - Acoustic Alchemy
15) What is your biggest secret?
Hillbilly Highway - Steve Earle
16) What do you think of your friends?
You Could Be Happy - Snow Patrol
17) What is your theme song?
Marjorine - Joe Cocker ("I want you back, but you will not get in the sack, oh-o")
18) What do you think of your family?
Leech - Incubus (the iPod never lies!)
19) What is your best friend's theme song?
Megalomaniac - Incubus (not saying who my best friend is!)
20) What is your mood right now?
Just Like a Woman - Bob Dylan (just wearing these silk knickers for comfort, as we discussed Marge)
21) If your heart could talk what would it say?
Vampyres! - Chris Bailey (and it should know)
22) What do your co-workers think of you?
Jesus Or A Gun - Fuel (postal co-workers?)
23) What does your future look like?
I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow - Soggy Bottom Boys (Oh dear...)
From In 2nd Person:
WHAT ARE YOU READING?
1. Pick up the nearest book.
Not the book I am currently reading, but Arthur & George, by Julian Barnes. I have started it though, and am up to p86 according to the folded Border's receipt (not for this book) that I have obviously used for a bookmark.
2. Open to page 123.
("Lying no more..." say the first three words.)
3. Find the fifth sentence.
("Happening to that sort of family.") Part of a character's speech so we'll forgive the dangling participle.
4. Post the next three sentences.
"A black sheep, if you'll pardon the expression."
"I certainly will."
Shortly after eleven o'clock, the two policeman presented themselves at 54 Newhall St.
5. Tag five people
You, you, you there, you in the back, and... ... OK, you.
Didn't really get much out of this last one.
OTHER MONKEYS SAID
sunk to these depths
you know it was fun, sugar! besides, if it wasn't, you certainly would have left one of your pithy remarks telling me so! ;-) xoxo
We are all prostitutes, see recent romo podcast for explanation.
Ain't that the truth...