Irritating Bowel Syndrome
Everywhere I went today, my bum was totally annoying;
- to watch a movie (Branagh's bizarre but enjoyable CGI'd WW1 version of The Magic Flute);
- to buy some CDs (what music DO I actually like? couldn't for the life of me answer that question - so I bought KT Tunstall, Sting, The Stereophonics and The Kronos Quartet);
- to buy DVD (that's easier - Taxi Driver, about this crazy man who drives taxis in
Singa.. New York, on special for $14);
- or books (not sure what I like to read... or do i mean to collect for my antilibrary? so I bought The Black Swan, Diary of Thai Escort, Fifty Key Contemporary Thinkers);
- to have a kopi and kaya toast...
Whatever I was doing, my bowels would grumble, stir and pop, just as I was getting interested in browsing or relaxed and amused whilst browsing or was in the middle of a fascinating conversation with a salesperson ("kopi, coffee, white, with toast... and kaya, oops excuse me, kaya toast with butter, kaya butter toast... excuse me, and kopi")...
And I'd have to go for another shit...
My bowels are so out of Time-zone it's totally... crap. I think I'll have to enter appointments for my motions into Outlook.
My ritual 4pm bog-journey is all over the place, literally. I was in three different toilets today, not counting home.
... just thought I'd share that with you. Smiles.
OTHER MONKEYS SAID
Not that I'm not totally fascinated with your arse, but ... I'd rather you were totally fascinated with mine. :-)
(and no, I'm not talking about what it, um ... produces)
I think I've flogged my arse to death in this post...
I'd much rather be flogging yours! (NSFW, kiddies!)
You're a man after my heart, E@L.
Or is it you're just after something ... lower?
If you guys keep this up I'm going to need a cigarette!
Speaking of pollution you have just reminded of reason 564 why I hated going to the Middle East.
BatBitch: what I'm after is something I've not had before.
Skip: I'm working on the premise that BB is NOT a guy. ?Pollution: a propros of what?
E@L, now that is something I can guarantee. :-)
My ex GF had IBS and she gradually seemed to get over it have yakult everyday and few doses of those tablets with a mega dose of good bacteria for your gut.
In my observation it seems to be common in people under stress and suffering a little from anxiety. Perhaps your frequent travel for working and being all over the place are taking there toll? Stress normally manifests in some physical issue for most people, it just varies by result in different people.
Sino: not a real problem only that the bowels had jetlag and were firing at MiddleEast timezone.