<< I Still Miss The Mouse   |   WEBLOG   |   Hilarious >>

Somewhat Eclectic and Diverse Pre-Reading List

Have a look a Rageboy's (not to be confused with Islamic Rage Boy) insanely insanophoric reading list concerning new-age bullshit and its links to Nazism, eugenics and generalised vapid thinking. He's been working on a book for several years now (well ho-hum, haven't we all - I've got the page numbering issues sorted at least).

Take note of the warning: not all of these tomes does he recommend, in fact many he enthusiastically shits upon from a great height.

But the good ones are just so excellent, esoteric and "enlightening". You'll probably not the see those at your airport bookstore in the "Old -Age" section.

Posted by: expat@large on Oct 14, 07 | 3:47 pm | Profile

You have the page numbering issues sorted!! Any tips?

Posted by: Dick on Oct 15, 07 | 12:13 am

i read them, does that count, sugar? even more now that i'm spending most of my time with my leg propped up...dammit, 3 MORE weeks...

Posted by: savannah on Oct 15, 07 | 1:43 am

Dick: sure. E@L was never on to shirk his reponsiblities or to look down upon those less gifted than himself who were blighted with lesser quantitative proclivities. One through fourteen at least is my recommendation to start with. In sequence. Whole numbers only. This the fault many beginners fall into: fractions are a curse to be avoided like the plague on a sunny Venetian beach; like the colon and semi-colon. Whose going to skip to page 3 3/17ths for God's sake just to read about some fey gay Adonis!

Keep it whole, keep it real is my advice to tender neophytes when it comes to the arcanities of paginaton and numeration.

Cheers, thanks for the opportunity to express my opinion. These blogs are great! Keep them up!

Posted by: expat@large on Oct 15, 07 | 1:52 am

Sav: you read what? Tha nazism and new-age stuff???!! OMG!!!

And thanks, you make me think of my upcoming BILATERAL foot operation - three weeks of ostepathy and podiatry have not worked, so I fear the scalpel is fated to be my salvation.

Posted by: expat@large on Oct 15, 07 | 1:57 am

B O O K S, sugar...but you're ever so cute!

Posted by: savannah on Oct 15, 07 | 2:45 am