Self-Help Site for Muslim Porn Addicts
The 12 Step Program...
- - Admit that you can't give up
- - Admit only God can get you out of this
- - Your life and death are all in Allah's control
- - You have completed a self-analysis
- - Made a specific repentance to Allah
- - You were open and ready to receive Allah's help to change
- - You have asked for the removal of faults
- - You have decided to seek others' forgiveness
- - Seek forgiveness of God
- - You have completed nightly self-evaluations
- - You have prayed for greater God-consciousness
- - You preached and practiced
Wonder if it works? Why the need, you ask...
According to Google Trends, over all years for which data has been gathered, seven out of the top ten countries searching for the word ’sex’ on the internet are Muslim Countries. In order of viewing, these Muslim countries are : Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, Algeria, Morocco, Indonesia and Iran. The Islamic Workplace
How reliable are Google Stats? We must ask... It seems an extraordinary result. My IP address is not listed, for example.
Actually I tried it today, and got a different result:
Australia, Number 9! Singapore not mentioned! Obviously, those stats from a week ago are drastically different from mine. Why? Surely if this was truly time-averaged it would take a hell of a paradigm shift (knee-jerk reaction) in internet access by the eager tossers in these newly listed countries to usurp the chronic masturbators of the Moslem world in such a short space of time...
Google Stats itself must be a wank!
We'll sit on its lap tomorrow, see what pops up...
Disturbing + Weird + Pointless = Bloggable.
OTHER MONKEYS SAID
An interesting site actually. But when these people are googling 'sex' - are they really looking up 'pornography'?
And isn't the pornography addiction thing world and culture wide, ie not restricted solely to Muslims?
Well, what do you Google when you're looking for some sazzz?
And gee, I don't know, is it?