<< Incommunicado   |   WEBLOG   |   Big Day In Geelong >>

WE WON!

The first time in 44 years!! (Yes I remember the last time. Vaguely.)

Highest winning margin EVER!!

THE GEELONG CATS!!

GREATEST TEAM OF ALL!

97,302 at the ground. Three of us at Brewerkz. It was an amazing match at first, tough and each goal was hard-earned, but soon it went one-sided with The Cats turning it up a hundred notches to run Port Adelaide Power down like their batteries weren't ever properly charged - Port Power Failure!

It moved from decimation through devestation and annhiliation to a total demolition...

Cats: - 24.19.163
Power: - 6.8.44

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I was so tired and emotional pissed excited I came home from Brewerkz at 4 in the afternoon I went to straight to bed, fell asleep and missed everyone's calls.

Posted by: expat@large on Sep 29, 07 | 11:08 pm | Profile

Congratulations and thanks for the clarification on the Sihanoukeville sand situation. Another example of how we never stop to consider, as we gleefully, and profitably, put up our big erections the effect we may be having on the world's dwindling resources.

Posted by: Dick on Sep 30, 07 | 12:06 am

congratulations! i read a story on the bbc yesterday about the team.

a moment of bliss in an otherwise wretched world.

Posted by: savannah on Sep 30, 07 | 12:25 am

YAHOOOOO!!!!!!

Just watched it from the cable-TV HD-recorder again!! And we still won!!

Amazing!!

Yep, forget all that horror stuff for the moment... Celebrate!

And you all thought I wasn't a sports fan! This is the sport, this was the match I have been waiting for since I was 6,

This is my home town team!

GEELONG!!

WWWOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

(OK I need to rest now...)

Posted by: expat@large on Sep 30, 07 | 2:13 am

Dude I went home to zzzzzz, woke about 10 and went straight to bed too...who thought watching such an AR would make us all so tired.

Posted by: Indiana on Sep 30, 07 | 9:00 am

Fellow listeners, in Indy's world AR= arse-rape.

Posted by: expat@large on Sep 30, 07 | 10:09 am

Well I was going to bitch about you not mentioning the ONE call you did get but then was overwhelmed by thought of Indy and AR. I need to go lie down now.

Posted by: Pete3859 on Oct 01, 07 | 2:19 pm