Quiz

After taking line honours and bringing home to Australia the trophy at Dick Headley's recent photography questionnaire, E@L has decided to reciprocate the opportunity.

OK, now I don't have any pics of famous people looking unrecognisable, but answer me this: What ARE these people doing?

image

image

image

image

image

Correspondence encouraged, except from lawyers who have twigged that half these photos have copyright attached to them somehow.

Correct answer is OK, funny answer is better.

Posted by: expat@large on Mar 06, 07 | 12:46 am | Profile

1. arm wrestling for money for #5

2. vaccuming/hoovering an elephant that was at the party where said arm wrestling took place.

3. hula looping kid (so not saying anything remotely funny so as to avoid any potential litigation or criminal charges)

4. muckrackers on patrol?

5. enterprising businesswoman - 24/7/365 always available

how'd i do?

Posted by: savannah on Mar 06, 07 | 4:15 am

GDI..hula HOOPING, is what i meant

Posted by: savannah on Mar 06, 07 | 4:16 am

1. Is obviously William Burroughs arm-wrestling a ghost.

2. Savannah is correct. That is a rare snap of Albert Camus measuring a pachyderm.

3. Is a child with a nasty abdominal haemorrage.

4. Army Curling Corps.

5. Looks like a girl I saw in the hotel lobby that night in Bangkok when I couldn't find you.

Posted by: Dick on Mar 06, 07 | 5:15 am

1. Man kneeling in group prayer...or stepping off a boat with help at Ellis Island.

2. Man registering the decibal level of an elephant's fart.

3. Italian girl acting as human recepticle for Olympic Hula Hoop Toss.

4. Bill Murray and Harold Ramis twirling brooms under the command of Sgt. Hulka, their bestest buddy and big toe.

5. Woman looking to hire someone to clean out the tiger cage at the zoo by either scrubbing the floor or blowing the leaves out while the tiger is in the infirmary.

Posted by: Samantha on Mar 06, 07 | 9:24 am

How does everyone recognise no 2 as having anything to do with elephants? Oh I left some of the tusks in the edge...

Not sure where photo No 5 hit my photo- library from, but it's a beauty, I mean it's a terrible state of affairs and you should all be ashamed for laughing.

Posted by: expat@large on Mar 07, 07 | 11:39 pm

i didnt see the tusks *not wearing my glasses* it was the texture of what apeared to be hide/skin

ashamed? hell, you posted the damn pic! *snickering righteously*

Posted by: savannah on Mar 08, 07 | 12:51 am

1 Guy in an arm-wrestling match with Thing

2 He isn't cleaning the jumbo. He's in a suit after all. He's.. um.. about to take it's temperature?

3 Something to do with bending a javelin/stick of some sort.. show of strength? Look, ma, no hands.

4 Every woman's fantasy: guys who do housework. In uniform, no less!

5 I've heard that line before!

Posted by: knobby on Mar 09, 07 | 3:51 pm